A Message for Any Organization
Finding a great keynote speaker for your group is no easy task... Not only should the content of the presentation be relevant for your audience, but it should be presented in an entertaining and thought-provoking way. Audience members should leave the event feeling empowered with information and know the next steps to take to apply their new knowledge and understanding.
Venture Foresight offers compelling and engaging keynotes, a relevant message that will get your audience talking and thinking about the future. We don't just give a list of new technologies and tell what we think will happen in your industry. We provide deep insights, and more importantly, actions that you can take today to ensure that you're company or organization can survive and thrive in the future.
Top five reasons to consider Venture Foresight for your next event:
- The world is changing so quickly now: Passively reacting to the changes around us is no longer an option.
- Get an informed outsider’s candid look at the near: Future challenges and opportunities in your industry can be difficult for an insider to identify, but also to talk about with such vested interests.
- The future is too important to ignore: What if you’re preparing for the wrong future? How will that impact your life and career?
- Your audience is too busy with their lives and careers to be able to keep up with the rapid pace of advancement today. You have your jobs to do and we have ours, which is to deeply research, exchange ideas and forecasts with a global network, and think about the possibilities the near future may hold.
- It's a message some members may really need to hear: Resistance to change is a reality in most organizations today in some form or another. Sometimes it can take an outside expert with a compelling insights and a memorable presentation to help others see how the world is changing around them.
⇒Emerging Opportunities: Recognizing the Technologies and Trends Transforming Your Industry
This customized keynote takes a thought-provoking look into the near future of your industry. It helps leaders recognize important trends and technologies that are reshaping the industry, and provides new approaches to anticipating the opportunities and challenges that these advancements could create. Topics to be covered include the impact of generational trends, workforce and workplace trends, and a variety of important emerging technologies. Lastly, you will learn specific actions and next steps that you can take right away to make your organization more future-resilient.
⇒Using "3A Thinking" to Be More Future-Resilient
Futurist Simon J. Anderson spent years developing his "3A Thinking" approach to recognizing and understanding significant emerging trends and technologies. In this keynote, he shares this powerful way of thinking about the future differently. Participants leave this presentation equipped to spot important trends, think about ways that these trends could impact the near future, and with actions that they can take that day to be better positioned to thrive in our fast-moving future.
⇒Creating an Organizational Culture that Will Survive and Thrive in the Future
Are you experiencing difficulties attracting and retaining Millennial talent? If so, you're not alone. Finding qualified workers who are going to stick around for a while is a chief concern among many executives today. This keynote helps leaders understand how trends and technologies are reshaping the workforce and workplace today. Topics include generational trends, automation, consumer trends, specific emerging technologies.