This Page is Just for Meeting Planners
You're incredibly busy working on the million other details of your event - hiring your keynote speaker shouldn't take up all of your time and energy. That's why with Venture Foresight, we've made it easy to hire Simon to speak at your conference, meeting, or training.
Below is the information most requested by meeting planners. First of all,
WHY HIRE SIMON?
There are hundreds of excellent speakers presenting to organizations around the world today. With so many choices for your next event, how do you decide on the best speaker for your audience and event?
Top Five Reasons to Hire Simon:
- No "canned" speeches - Simon creates a message specifically for your event by applying his extensive research, experience, and abilities to create a message that is highly relevant and engaging to your audience.
- His unique generational perspective - Born in 1979, Simon is somewhere between an old "Digital Native" or a young "Digital Immigrant". This gives him a unique understanding of generational trends and insights into both the Millennial Mindset and a more traditional view of the world.
- Easy to work with - Simon understands how demanding the responsibilities of organizing and running an event can be. He makes every effort to make your job just a little bit easier by responding quickly to any requests and by being "low maintenance" to work with. And he definitely won't send you a long rider full of demands the week before your event!
- "Informed Outsider" - It's important to bring in professionals from outside your organization, and even industry, to help you see what you're not seeing, and to offer candid insights.
- The world is changing too quickly to not be thinking about the future. You don't have to look far to spot the impacts of rapidly advancing technology on our personal lives and careers, or in your organization.
Additional Information for Event Planners
Fees vary by presentation type and location of your event. Please use the contact form below to request a quote.
TRAVEL & EXPENSES
Domestic travel more than a four-hour drive from Minneapolis, MN requires coach+ airfare (to and from airport code MSP), one-night hotel accommodation, ground transportation, and meals.
International travel requires business-class airfare to and from airport code MSP and two-to-three nights hotel accommodation, cab/train fare, and meals.
Corporate volume pricing is available on the purchase of the 2015 "Updated & Expanded" edition of Simon’s award-winning book “Foresight 20/20: A Futurist Explores the Trends Transforming Tomorrow” – please contact us at least 45 days prior to event date for volume discount pricing.
*The schedule above is only an example and fees are subject to change based on a variety of factors. Please contact us at email@example.com with event specifics for a detailed quote.